Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm an Addict



How ironic! My last post was about crack and this post is about addiction. However, it is not the type of addiction you may think!

I have recently developed an insane addiction to...


Racket sports! (not weed)

I spent about 6 or 7 years of my life playing tennis (which I hope to play agian soon) and now I have begun playing ping-pong and raquetball. I wonder how long this will last? I must have a thing for swinging rackets and flying balls. Recently, I have found myself wanting to play ping-pong practically everyday.

A few of my friends up here play and I am so glad! My friend Makiyo and I have been playing a lot. She's pretty good. So are the others I've been playing with. Forrest Gump would be proud. ;)

As for raquetball, Makiyo just bought her racket and goggles this weekend and then I followed. There are two courts here where I live and now I am finally going to utilize them. I have no idea how to keep score and the goggles look REAL sexy on me. Whatever the case, it is fun.

I hope I can play after class tonight! Yay!

Oh crap -- I still have homework to do before class tonight. Later!

P.S. If you're up for ping pong, hit me up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home