Monday, August 29, 2005

Me? Tagged?

I've Been Tagged, Too...
My pal, Kim, has tagged me. Because of this, I must list the top 10 songs that are my favorite at this current time (not my top 10 favorite songs of all time). In no particular order they are:

“Listen to Your Heart” – D.H.T.
“Somewhere Only We Know” – Keane
“You and Me” – Life House
“Beverly Hills” – Weezer
“Everybody’s Changing” – Keane
“Runaway Train” – Soul Asylum
“All For Believing” – Missy Higgins
“Untitled” – Simple Plan
“Because of You” – Kelly Clarkson
“Don’t Lie” – Black Eyed Peas

So now I have to tag others that MUST fulfill these "having been tagged" requirements (as Kim put it). So, I think I'll just tag my cousin, Tricia (and anyone out there who may have the desire to be tagged <-- Is that playing fair?). So, go forth and fulfill your newly found duties.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list Hollie! I like your choices "Somewhere Only We Know" and "Untitled" would be #11 and #12 on my list! :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ellison said...

I won't rank your list, but I want to second your opinion on the majority of these songs. Great list! Not sure I've heard "All for Believing," but the other ones are great!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks Janaye! Speaking of "Untitled," have you seen the video? Wow. It's about drunk driving if you didn't know and the video just makes the song extra powerful. Very beautiful piece of work!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thank Ellison! Yeah, I discovered "All For Believing" when I heard a clip of it on the previews for the NBC mini-series "Revelations." I searched the search engines with the few words from that clip until I found it. Then, got to hear the whole song, and loved it! hee hee

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home