Monday, June 27, 2005

10 Things That Are On My Mind


  1. Tom Cruise is still cute but he also gets on my nerves. This is especially true with that Matt Lauer interview he recently gave.
  2. I saw and visited with a TON o' patients today.
  3. I have realized how important the simple act of smiling is. Just that one act can brighten another person's day significantly as well as improve relationships with people.
  4. Kim is in Cabo right now. I wish I were in Cabo right now. If Kim is reading this, will she please get a little tan for me too?!
  5. I had a dream I got stuck in the elevator. Then, today, I thought it almost came true.
  6. If I got stuck in an elevator, I would probably scream and then, of course, sing song tunes until I passed out and the janitor found me.
  7. Why have I put all my homework off until tonight???
  8. Vannah White has the easiest job in the world.
  9. My cousin went to Sonic this week. She remembered to press the little red button. I'm jealous.
  10. I left some spaghetti in my car, in the heat, for 4 hours. I wonder if it's still good? Oh well. I've just eaten it so hopefully it was.

3 Comments:

Blogger FeedingYourMind said...

Well....i'm going to end up with the tan for you...but unfortunately it comes with a burn and then some peeling first...oh joy! RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! HA!

Luckily the burn doesn't hurt, however I look REAL cool....let me tell you! ;)

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...your cousin is awsome!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or awesome...whichever.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home