Friday, December 16, 2005

"Seven"

I was tagged by Ellison

List 7 things to do before I die:

1. Have my own private practice in psychotherapy and counseling
2. Climb a mountain
3. See the 7 Wonders of the Medievil Mind
4. Go to the Vatican
5. Join a secret society
6. Own a farm with lots of animals
7. Write a lot of great books (non-fiction psyc related as well as general fiction)! Also, perhaps publish some of my poetry (not that it’s popular to read poetry, but ya know!)

List 7 things I cannot (or will not) do:

1. Use illegal drugs (will not)
2. Drive while drunk (will not)
3. Go to school naked (will not)
4. Stop learning (will not)
5. Stop reading journal articles after I graduate (will not)
6. Dance (That’s a cannot – not a will not)
7. Live without the internet (will not)

List 7 things that attract me to my spouse (or Opposite Sex):

1. Intelligence
2. A decent body and appearance (It’s only natural!)
3. Sense of humor
4. Compassion
5. Good listening skills
6. Open-mindedness
7. Truthfulness

List 7 things I say most often:

1. “Really?”
2. "For real”
3. "Groovy"
4. "Whatever"
5. "Dude!"
6. "’Sup?"
7. "Totally!”

List 7 books or series that I love:

1. The Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown)
2. Angels & Demons (Dan Brown)
3. The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork (John C. Maxwell)
4. Man’s Search for Meaning (Dr. Viktor Frankl)
5. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
6. Developing the Leader Within You (John C. Maxwell)
7. The Testament (John Grisham)
(There are many more but either I can’t think of them or I have run out of room!)

List 7 movies I would watch over and over again:

1. Forrest Gump
2. The Green Mile
3. Life as a House
4. Catch Me if You Can
5. Pearl Harbor
6. Now and Then
7. The Scent of a Woman
(Seven movies are not enough!)

List seven people I would love to join in (if they haven't already done so):

1. Shannon
2. Tricia
3. J-Walker
4. Shaheen
5. Janaye
6. Angie
7. Anybody else who wants to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home