Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Soccer Player Dies During Game" Site Hits

Just an interesting observation:

I have a tracker on my blog telling me the general locations (e.g., city and country) of people who visit this site. If a visitor to my site has located my site via a search engine (e.g., Google) then this tracker will typically show the search words the visitor entered into the search engine that brought them to my site.

Interestingly, in the past few years, I have had literally hundreds of hits on my site by people from all over the world who are entering the search words "Soccer Player Dies During Game."

This search term brings them to this blog post of mine from 2006 which features the YouTube video of then 24 year old Hungarian soccer player, Miklos Feher, who collapsed on the field and died of a heart attack during a soccer game back in 2004.

It is obviously a very profound video. Very sad. Quite disturbing, actually. It makes me want to ask each individual who visits my site with this seach term the question, "What drew you to conduct this search?" I can imagine there would be an array of answers.

Interesting, indeed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home