Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yes, I am an Individual Who Writes Poetry.


I have written a lot of poetry thus far in my lifetime. A lot of it is kind of out there and doesn't really relate to me specifically, but I like to tell a story (real or not). Also, I don't always follow typical poem formart I guess. Anyway, I have been wanting to post some of my poems on my blog for a while. So, below I have posted three poems. Some of these are older while some of these are newer. Whatever the case, they are ones I got good comments on which made me choose them. I plan to post more poems soon. Enjoy the reads!

"Labels"

It's scary to think
of being labeled disordered.
She's not right.
She's not okay.
Borderline.
Manic.
Depressive.
Life goes on.
You're in a stand still.
Help me!
Help me!
Damn will somebody help her!

Run away
Feel depressed
Fear abandonment
Cut yourself

It's what is expected.
It's easier for them to understand.

She was disordered.
She was ill.
And that was that.

Labels can be peeled.

By. Holly H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home